EDP wiring - please help

Hi All-

well, as you might know, I just got the EDP and it's great but I have a
problem and I am hoping someone can help.

I am running a guitar synth (has no effects sends) which has a mono and
stereo output. Usually I put both outs into my main keyboard amp and then
connect that to another to get stereo effects.

With the EDP however, I only can put the mono output from the synth  into
the EDP and then the EDP output is going into the main amp. The right
(stereo) out from the synth is going into the main keyboard amp.

Although both amps generate equal sound, the sound is MONO. All the stereo
effects (Panning, tap delay etc) get flattened when I go through the EDP.

Is there anyway I can get a stereo sound while using the EDP in this
setup?
Maybe a Y cable? or a Splitter Box? I hope something simpler than a mixer-
mean it's only me playing. ANY help at all would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin