Re: EMUSIC Playlist #264

Hi Bill -

Thanks so much for the airplay!

And though we didn't have a chance to speak to each other, it was good to
see you at the Space For Music Festival in Nashville last weekend!! Thanks
for coming! Wasn't the show awesome?

I hope this finds you well, and I wish you all the Best,

Richard
--
Richard J. Roberts / ZERO OHMS
  http://members.safepages.com/zeroohms/