Re: emmersive sound

One of the best shows I've ever played was a private little "chill rave"
called WOOM.  It was great because they had really nice Mackie monitors
in each corner of the room, as well as a pair pointing at the DJ area
where we were playing.  With no feedback to worry about, it was great
having speakers in behind us by a good 15 feet.  Also, I was processing
my loops through both a Vortex and an Alesis AirFX, both which do very
nice stereo processing.

Made me want to go right out and get a pair of those Mackie's I must
say.  Maybe when I get my tax refund...

Mark Sottilaro