Gig Spam

Hey music lovers! I will be playing a 1 hour set of loop based music, at
the the Catalyst in downtown Santa Cruz as part of of the Santa Cruz
Digital Arts Festival on Wednesday April 24th beginning at 9. The show is
free. Also, I will be playing from 8-11pm Saturday May 4th at Chaminade in
the Santa Cruz hills. Hope to see you there. BTW I had a great gig opening
for the Tony Levin Band last Tuesday night. Rick joined me on the last tune
with some inspired water-filled vase playing. The Levin band was great,
beautifull tunes including a new one by Tony called the 5th Man which is
one of the best post King Krimson songs you are likely to hear, with a
wonderfull odd beat cycle that had me completely turned around. gret
playing all around fom Tony, Larry Fast, Jesse Gress and, the great and
powerfull Jerry Marotta on drums (and guitar and sax and comic relief).
Rick and I made a nice connection with Jerry and hope to do an album
project with him later this year. Also They did a  cover/deconstruction of
the old standard "Tequila" that had the audience in stitches. Insprired
lunacy, and world class musicianship, what more could you ask for?
Bill