Loop Boundaries, was repeater question

Evan and Benjamin-

It's true evening out the volume differences will help deal with the
infamous loop boundary "bump" issue, you may still get some clicks,
bumps and other artifacts that'll ruin the illusion of a seamless
loop.

Remember even though you may have equal volume, that ever changing
waveform you are looping probably isn't always going to match up
nicely at these boundary points. In fact, depending on it's amplitude
when you abruptly began sampling, and the difference when you
abruptly stopped sampling, a wide range of clicks and thumps are
possible. A lot of loopers do a very quick crossfade at the boundary
to help deal with this, with varying degrees of success.

One of the Echoplex's (many) strengths is it's ability to end
recording by going directly into overdub. If your looper can do this,
try this: fade in your signal after you begin recording, then end
your loop with overdub, then fade the input signal out smoothly. The
result should be a beautifully crossfaded seamless loop.

And don't get me started on Loop IV, wow......

Best-

Mark