Re: (RC-20 review) -EQ pedal

I have the Boss EQ pedal and find it quite useful.  As Lou
suggested, you can have different presets available, but
what is cool to me is to kick it on and off during a piece.
As the loop is playing away I can momentarily change
my EQ and volume from wet to dry or dry to wet.  The live
instrument can then play a phrase that comes out above
the mix, then be more of an accompaniment.

Yours in rhythm,
Steve

Has anyone tried out the other Boss ?twin? petals. I was
thinking about the
EQ one as you can have a few presets saved.
Thanks
Lou