OT: Does anyone make a footswitch type control but that one would use in their mouth?!

I want to be able to trigger the sustain function on my drumkat but my
feet would be otherwise occupied on the bass drum and HH trigger pedals.

Does anyone make a footswitch type control but that one would use in
their mouth?!  Something that kind of looks like a breath controller.
Hey, maybe I'm on to something.  It could also have a tongue continuous
controller for pitch bends:-)

Bill Wolf
Ness Technologies
+ eMail: mailto:bill.wolf@Ness-USA.com