Re: Noisy EDP

One important thing you get with any looper is that you add noize at
each overdub pass not because of the looper but because your  signal is
always noizy .
even if the signal you send to the looper seems clean the noize
component (as small it can be) in your signal being timbrally the same
so it ads up at each pass .
the solution and I've been fighting it too remove all noizy component
and do proper gain staging

after that the edp is not noizy at all.

Claude