CFC card

     Doh!  I forgot to take my socks off when I wrote that last post...
just multiply all the MB
by 2 and you'll get the message I intended.  It should read:

     For the Electrix Repeater, Simple Tech 256MB CFC card is $99.99 at
Amazon, $94.99 at
Costco.com (though you have to be a member or they stick it to you for
5%).  It's around $125 to
$130 at most other places.

     I sprung for the 512MB card ($250.00 at Costco).  Jason at Electrix
told me that the Repeater
has a greater chance of working smoother with the higher sized cards.

-------
     Thanks for catching that one...