Re: Am I the virus guy?

Yes, I've been getting a ton from you and other addresses at Ernieball,
though none yesterday or today. I'm thinking it the windows worm Klez which
is supposed to send something random to all the people in your address
book, and to people in your sent folder.  Maybe the Norton worked, because
there seems to be a lull for the moment.  Initally, I was sending people
warnings back, but I just got tired and figured eventually people would
clean their machines off.

Mark