Re: Repeater Remote Control

--- Brother Sean <info@brothersean.com> wrote:
> Do any of you who use the digitech FS300 for capturing loops have
> similar issues (of course you could just hit play on the footswitch
> but do you have to hit play at all) or is it just my PS100 switch?

I also use the FS300 with a Repeater. As Mark said, when you press
record the second time to exit record mode, it immediately starts
looping what you recorded.

The FS300 is a combination of 3 switches on a TRS connection to the
Repeater, the three switchs have resistors associated with them. I once
saw a schematic for one on a web page somewhere, if you don't want to
buy one, you could build it yourself without much trouble.

Greg