Re: An introduction to myself

> First of all, welcome (but I also just joined). I¥m a little bit into
> street music also, but usually with another pecussionist. How do you
> manage to use the line 6 out there? with the power and speaker and so
> on?

The Line6 is easy - I use 4 C cell batteries which last for about 30
hours in loop sampling mode. The amp that I use is a two piece Audio-One
unit that was given to me by the owner (pic of my equipment:
http://www.solostring.com/images/musicora/equipment.jpg). The subwoofer
goes down to about 20Hz @ 40 watts, and the top unit fills in the mid
and top @ 80 watts. It runs on its own rechargable batteries for about 8
hours at full volume.

I used to have a Crate Taxi amplifier. It was great. About 30 watts,
light(ish) and had a good battery life.
(http://www.crateamps.com/products/tx/index.htm) - Ooooohhh, they have
many models now!

I'm thinking of buying a 12V-220V convertor, a high powered motorcycle
battery and taking the repeater and rack effects onto the
street.... :)... Anyone else tried something like this? Any problems I
should watch out for?