From: Brother Sean [mailto:info@brothersean.com]
Sent: Montag, 3. Juni 2002 21:58
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Looper Moving!

After being on this list now for around 8 months I have to say I’m quite jealous of you California Loopers.

Having LoopStock and all I just can’t resist anymore I feel compelled to move closer to the action.

Currently I’m located in Chicago, IL. I’m considering moving near the bay area but very concerned

about the cost of living. (Chicago isn’t so inexpensive either but I have heard frightening things about San Francisco)

I’m a freelance web developer and money is tight right now.

Can any of you locals suggest any small towns within 50 – 100 miles of San Francisco that have a reasonable

cost of living. (Reasonable meaning being able to buy a house for under $150,000) I’m sorry if my question is rather

vague but I figure house cost is a good place to start. I don’t mind living somewhat in the middle of nowhere either.

Thanks a bunch!

Kevin McPeak

info@brothersean.com