Re: live funk guitar loops

> I've had a scan through the archives and don't seem to be able to find
> many recommendations for creating funk loops in a live situation.

i been using loops live but totally free/out of sync with the band ... no
attack at the begining of the loop and fade out at the final ... sort of
clouds  behind the groove or under my improvisations ... some noises
between  the songs ... feedback layers under the solo or feedback solo
harmonies ... at home it's diferent ... composing , trainning etcetctect

go here and check the MP3 songs Sonhos Lerdos and Canguru ...

http://artists3.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Crac/

regards ...
julio

I have