Email hassles

Hey there list,

Right after my last post with soundfile links, my email started acting
very odd indeed (and continues to do so).   I've missed a ton of posts
to the list, and if anyone's been trying to mail me privately since
about midnight last night, it's currently (and perhaps eternally) lost
in the mists of time.  If you do need to get in touch, please use the
altruist@earthlink.net and/or altruist@shoko.calarts.edu addresses.

Sorry for the hassle/bother/momentary delusions of grandeur...

--Andre LaFosse
http://www.altruistmusic.com