FS: Osciloscope (again, kinda)

> > What is the make and model of an Oscilloscope that is considered *good
>quality* and at the same time somewhat economical. I dont need somthing
>that costs in the range of 10G's but would consider buying somthing to do
>what is quoted above.

>  It honestly doesn't matter.   For simple synth work an old tube-based
>scope is fine, so long as it works.  Dual trace is nice but not
>essential, and you don't need crazy bandwidth for audio signals.

Well in that case someone here might want this one...

I have an nice old tube Oscilloscope sitting in my office. It turns on and
works fine although to be 100% honest I never did wild stuff with it
outside of patching in the modulars to see the pretty waveforms and lights.

It's your standard Oscilloscope with XY planes and about a 4-6" round
window with lime green display. There is a adjustable under light, various
settings for range of the axis's (What's the plural of axis ?), etc etc.
Even has a   Z plane.

I have $35 into it and that's what I'd want plus shipping or  pickup in
Phila PA (That would be great). It looks cool as hell bubbling away in a
studio but I recently upgraded to a newer one I got as a present so this
is feeling lonely and
could use a better home. I'll turn it on before boxing it up and run it
through it's paces and pack it extremely well. However due to it's age and
all I'm selling it AS IS and the low low low price reflects that.

Pictures:
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/eh/osc1.jpg
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/eh/osc2.jpg

Sold to the first person to offer a cool trade or the $35 plus actual
shipping (it's kinda heavy) and confirm via phone so send  a # to speed
things up. I can take paypal from confirmed buyers if that helps.