My favorite inexpensive LOOPER and why

in answer to all this talk about buying an initial inexpensive looper
I'd like to add my two cents in:

I have owned three Lexicon Jammans, an Electrix REPEATER (I'm in love!!)
and
two LINE 6 DL4s
and have been self conciously considering myself a looping artist for over
ten years, so I've had a chance
to try out several units.

The DL-4 is an amazing instrument...........it still does things on the fly
that the repeater can't do
(specifically doubling/halving/forward/reverse) WITH the addition of
digital
delays that can be
controlled with one's foot by an expression pedal.

It also has amongst the best fidelity of all the loopers on the market
(with
better fidelity than even the
amazing EDP, from what I understand)...........the EDP, by the way, is next
on my wish list, primarily because
of the amazing 'chop up' work I have heard Andre LaFosse to on it.

I think the DL-4 is by far and away the best cheap looper on the market.

If it had midi-syncability (shame, shame on LINE 6 for not adding this to
the Echo PRO!!)
I would have died and gone to heaven.

All kudos to the Boomerang, the Headrush and the Boss Loopstation, but I
would much rather own
a DL-4.

yours,  Rick Walker (loop.pool)

PS
None of this should be considered a dis on the BOOMERANG, HEADRUSH,
LOOPSTATION or EDP.
Please don't start a flame war over this one.................

Instead, if you disagree,  why don't you send a love letter describing the
joys of your favorite looper to the list?

What does it do that you think kicks ass on the competition?