OK Cubase-users you heard it here first

Hi guys,

As some of you might know, I work for Cakewalk. Sorry for the off topic post, but I wanted to tell you about a great deal we're running.

I wanted to let the Cubase users here on the list know that we have a special offer on SONAR 2.0 available for the next 60-days. You won't even believe the offer when you see it. We're even providing a free VST/DX wrapper (60-day trial version).

To learn more visit:

http://www.cakewalk.com/getSONAR/

I would appreciate it if you could send this message to any of your friends that use Cubase too.

Best regards,

Carl Jacobson
Director of Marketing Communications
Cakewalk