Re: Boomerang

In a message dated 6/7/02 10:50:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, galen@erols.com writes:

Even without the upgrade it's a great
piece of gear.

and with the up-grade it is even greater.....some fuss over the sound quality but i never found this to be an issue, you got the long loops (to go from <1 sec.delay to over 4 min.of delay and be able to over lay what-ever for for-ever this makes me happy) i seldom go longer than 15 sec. to 30 sec. but when i really want to strech it, its there.....the rang is SIMPLE to operate and it is excellent as a live instument, the switches are quiet to operate and they have a very light touch.....it is more than a great first looper.....forget the midi (no prob in my book), forget the stereo, but you do have 2 lines out and 2 lines in, you can do a lot of mis-chiff with that combo particularly using the "thru/mute" switch.....in all, a great box.....but this is from a man who feels one can never have enuf loopers.....michael