Re: Optigan with disks for sale near Rochester, NH

That's good to hear....   I've no talent whatsoever musically so have
surrounded myself with Optigans & Octave cats when what I really need is
piano lessons.  Am getting rid of some excess equipment including a Yamaha
vss-30, Casio VA-10, Casio SK-2100, akai s-900 w/disks..... also.... Tracks
from my Optigan &
mumbling-schizophrenic-60-year-old-nearly-toothless-singer
album (more than half the tracks use the Optigan) are posted at:
www.mp3.com/pneumershonic

Good music for getting rid of unwanted guests with.   All lyrics improvised
while drunk in basement.

--Matt