CDs with looping content available on MP3

I just made my two new CDs available at MP3.com.  If interested,
please visit:

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/229/petr_dolak_samojsky.html
http://www.geocities.com/pepetr

PERFECT STRANGERS: GREETINGS FROM TECHNOPOLY
This work is an imaginary confession of, in the words of Albert
Camus, the naked one facing the Absurd.  The main theme is
peculiarity of life, when perceived from a certain angle.  This
concept album offers stories musically dressed up in strange suits
and coats.  Death, friendship, trust, relationships and other issues
are explored bluntly and with a dose of humor.

TRAILS FOR THE ANCIENTS
A joint project of Petr and Dana Lightsey.  The main inspiration for
this peaceful and yet inquisitive album comes from three North
American sacred spaces: Pawnee Buttes, Mesa Verde, and Devil's Tower.
 This is a CD which you can listen to attentively, put it on as you
meditate, or use it as a background ambient music.

=====

Nasledujici oznameni je bohuzel nevyhnutelne.  V zadnem pripade ale
neznamena, ze bych osobne chtel propagovat tuto spolecnost.