Loop IV and the Online Manual

Jes' checkin' in . . .
The manual is just what I was whining for just about a month ago (That
oughtta hold the little bastards a while . . .)
I only ordered one chip 'cause it's obvious to me that I am gonna need to
keep one EDP in Loop III at least for a while, since some of the MIDI
commands I have been using will not work with the upgrade.
And what an upgrade!  FSU City!  However, I am especially grateful that the
original, highly accessible interface was preserved.  Looks like a
wonderful
job, and I look forward to many hours hunched over equipment and manual.
Gary