Is Electrix out of business?

Hi,

I've heard various rumours that Electrix is, or soon will be out of
business. Their forum is like a ghostship, with the tech guy's long
absence being put down to 'Holidays' and 'Illness'. There are rumours
that there will be no more updates to the OS, and it has been stated by
Lisa@Electrix that 'due to a restructure', shipping of Repeaters will be
suspended.

Does anyone on this list have any inside info?

If the rumours are true, then it will be a sad day for the looping
community. The potential of the Repeater is limitless - only let down
here and there by a few software glitches. Given another year or two of
development, and I could seriously see this box wipe the EDP off of the
planet....

--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com