(SF) seeking found-object musicians

I'm seeking 5 or 6 found-object musicians (or groups) for an experimental
show I'd like to put on in late summer or early fall.

The musicians will create music entirely from objects, toys and trinkets
brought in by the audience. Artists are allowed and encouraged to bring in
microphones, looping devices, effects, and samplers (including laptops). I
believe a PA will be provided by the venue.

Of course, you must be in or able to make it to the San Francisco Bay
Area.
I want to make a big deal of this show, so I'm going to book it on a
friday
or saturday night. Set times will be about 20 minutes each.

Variety is encouraged.

Let me know if you're interested: mattdavignon@hotmail.com