Re: Boss RC-20

----- Original Message -----
From: "SRice" <srice44@yahoo.com>

> A note on the "fading out" and David's comment:
>
> What he descibes is very different from what I have
> heard, but I think he has much more experience here
> that I do.  I notice it after 5-6 dubs, and at maybe
> 10 the first dub is pretty much background.  The
> important thing to realize though is that you do not
> have any control of the feedback, which is the strength
> of the older material compared to the new overdub.

I noticed a long time ago that the longer the loop time on the Line6
(28 seconds) the longer it takes to fade away. I think I was
using a loop on the RC-20 that was 1-3 min. long (I was
timing the initial blank loops with a watch).

* David Beardsley
* http://biink.com
* http://mp3.com/davidbeardsley