New Zero Ohms CD SOUNDFALL TO THE INFINITE

Title: New Zero Ohms CD SOUNDFALL TO THE INFINITE
Hi All -

I am de-lurking to let you know about my new CD release on SpaceForMusic.com Records called SOUNDFALL TO THE INFINITE by Zero Ohms / Brannan Lane!
Several tracks on the CD utilize loops from my Jamman, so I thought posting here might be appropriate and appreciated.

Jim Brenholts, of Ambient Visions Reviews says, "It defines the splendor of solitude. Deep listeners will appreciate the opportunity to explore the self." Read the entire review at:

http://ambientvisions.com/5312002.htm

And David Opdyke at Ambientrance Reviews called it, "Ša floatation zone of restrained splendorŠmore than an hour of turbulence-free immersion." Read David's interview with Brannan and myself and his review in this month's Ambientrance update:

http://www.ambientrance.org/0602/ohmslane.html

Soundfall to the Infinite can be ordered at:

spaceformusic.com/zeroohms

or at

www.brannanlane.com

Thanks!