Re: Is Electrix out of business?

This found on the Electrix site (dated 5/29):

Fear not Electrix users!!! We had some staffing issues here due to
vacations and illness but most of us are back to work now. We are still
running short in the tech support department so I ask for your patience
for a few more days.

As for us being out of business, we are not shutting down we are just
changing the way we distribute products. It's mostly a behind the scenes
thing but unfortunately it will interfere with availability for awhile.

We will be around to answer questions and repair any faulty units.
Thanks for caring but don't worry.

Cheers, Lisa

I wouldn't take this as fact, based on previous dealings with Electrix
in regards to product availability, but it's their official word.
They're being very quiet about any updates.

Mark Sottilaro