Re: Err on EDP

This is a long shot, but I've found that some gear I have reacts very
weird when powered up while receiving some sort of MIDI signal.  Perhaps
you should try and start it in the absence of any other gear.  Is there
a factory reset?  Have you tried reseating the eprom?

Hope this helps,

Mark Sottilaro