LoopIV

Installed and played with Loop IV last night. What a treat. I was slicing
and dicing with that new Quantize=8th and using Replace=SUS and after doing
Unrounded Multiply getting into those crazy Loop Windows (wow), and not
quite understanding exactly what was going on with Loop Windows (this will
take time to wrap my head around), only having skimmed the manual, but
thrilled with the results for a 1st run.

There's no substitution for time, studying the manual and experimenting.
However, any more explication on the Loop Windowing feature would be most
welcome... It seems like that feature in itself epitomizes the use of a few
new LoopIV features/parameters; the understanding of which would be most
beneficial!

Its a monster upgrade, with lots of grey matter invested in those 2 eproms!
Looking forward to deeper understanding and getting some new banks
programmed on the PMC10 to address the new midi controllers.