Re: OT: CARP passed- this sucks.

Uh, I'm not totally clear on how Soma FM webcasts, but I do know there are
only 1440 minutes in a day.  Now even if all they played was Ramones songs,
that still wouldn't add up to 7000 songs.  Say each song was 4 minutes.
That
would mean they could play 360 songs a day.  That would make it $25.20 a
day.
How does that add up to $500?  Are they playing multiple streams?  That
sounds
like a tremendous amount of bandwidth.

Mark Sottilaro