Re: Hi, it's me again...

Welcome back.

You're issue with the Repeater is probably due to the fact that it's
strictly a line level device in terms of it's outputs.  I've never
really plugged a mic or instrument into it's front jack, but the output
is HOT, and not designed to go into a high gain preamp, such as a guitar
amp.  It's best put in the (line level) effects loop of  your guitar
amp, if you happen to have one.  If you can't work this way, there are
devices on the market that convert line to instrument level, and back
again.  This makes the Repeater a little tricky for guitar players,
unless  you're like me, and your signal never really ends up at a
traditional guitar amp.  (guitar-Digitech 2120 preamp-Repeater-mixer to
a pair of Mackie 450s is how I have mine set up)

good luck,

Mark Sottilaro