Live Reverse Lives! (sdrawkcab)

Ahh, time, the great healer . . .
The solution was to assign note off messages to match the Undo notes (after
the parameter push--serves as reverse).  For some reason, Undo note on
messages with no note off are resetting the loop in the new EDP LoopIV OS
(after parameter push anyway--it's all programmed into the PMC, so it goes
pretty fast).  Didn't do it in the last OS--but I fixed my own problem . .
.
I am still interested in hearing how others may achieve this effect--I know
there a great many ways to skin this particular cat.
I mapped the Ztar to cover the spectrum of Direct MIDI functions--just
barely gets 'em all (three octaves of Note Ons!), but it looks like quite a
few of these commands are better executed without the use of the hands, so
you can keep playing.  Too much stuff to check out all at once--an
embarassment of riches.  Thanks again all . . .
Gary