Webcasting crisis

It's pretty sickening, the recent turn of events.
For an unbelievable wealth of information on the subject, check out
http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~willr/cb/sos/
There's even a handy tool on the "Take Action" page that walks you through
the quick and easy task of sending an email to your representative.
Although at this point I'm not sure how much good that is going to do.
I highly recomend the site and its accompanying email list if you're even
the slightest bit concerned about the direction the situation has recently
taken.  And I would think anyone who records music with even the slightest
bit of interest in exposing other human beings to that music should be
concerned right now.  The sort of ripple-effect ramifications of this thing
are quite frightening, and go even beyond webcasting itself.

Tardy