United Looper's Coalition. A proposal. (was...the CORRECTED MATH)

OK, I see my confusion.  I read an email that said, ".07 cents"  which IS 7
100ths of a cent, which is evidently a LOT less than 7 cents.  It makes
more
sense to me now.  (no pun intended)

So this all leads me to conclude that the only way out, until or if this
decision gets reversed, is to form a coalition of unsigned artists that
have
nothing to do with the RIAA or any other similar group, and formed an
internet
based radio station(s) that ONLY use work that's been released by the
artist,
basically what mp3.com is doing, but DJ'd and streamed.  Seems like it
wouldn't
be that hard if you already have an internet streaming station, no?  It's
just
a matter of acquiring content.  Maybe we should form the United Looper's
Coalition, gather content and signed releases and offer it to appropriate
internet radio stations for them to stream.

Am I totally off base here?  It's so wacky, it might just work!

Mark Sottilaro