RE: Loop IV: Substitute is awesome

Kim,

> I'm not sure how to answer that. Whether you use the EDP as
> the master or
> the slave is really just a practical decision, depending on
> the application
> and what you are using it with.
>
> what do you want to do with it?

I am basically trying to consider the overall mechanics of my rig and
pedal usage.  Initially, I don't think I will be using the EDP all the
time for looping but the EDP footcontroller will be installed on my
pedalboard.  I see that I have 2 options for controlling tap tempo of my
rig.  Either using the EDP system as master tempo source or plugging in
a footswitch to my Eclipse and using that as the master.  The latter
means that I will have to have another small footswitch on the
pedalboard unless I program one of my PMC10 buttons for that purpose.
But I am not sure I want to have the PMC10 performing that repetitive
and potentially long term destructive function.  I guess my ultimate
question as far as the EDP is concerned is whether or not it will be
easy to continuously set the tempo using the EDP (whether its used for
looping or not) for every song versus using a dedicated tap tempo switch
via the Eclipse.  And, is changing tempo in the middle of a song using
the EDP as easy as just tapping on a switch (again whether the EDP is
used for looping or not during that particular song)?

Thanks,
Steve

P.S. Sorry for beating a dead horse here. I just prefer to learn from
those more experienced than I rather than going through many trials ...
And errors ...