Re: looping: a structural cucaracha...

>Bruno,
>
>In a message dated 6/27/02 7:10:05 AM, brunoklein@ideastudioweb.com
>writes:
>
><snip>
>>in effects looks like technical issues are much
>>more interesting for the majority of us.
><snip>

Hi Ted

just wanted to underline that I am in the lurking mode
for most of the time!

Did you find me unpolite? in case I'm really sorry.
But please let me understand why.
I was just trying to get rid of my personal shiness
(probably stronger then your since english is noy my language,
can you imagine?)
and sollicitate the not lurking people in the list
(often very clever and sharp)
to give some cues and share ideas.

I know the techno discussion are *easier*
and maybe they also respond to immediate or particular needs

but I don't think that this dispense us to try and contemplate other
issues...

At the end what I called a structrural approach wasn't
particulary philosophical in my mind...
but something more simple like" when I loop
I do these operations which correspond to this structure, for example,
a bed of drones and a solo over (very simple ;-)
or a bed of solos that at end become a big drone...
I thought that a list of differents ways and ideas
would have help me to be less
predictable in my looping

just this.

best