RE: Repeater tricks

Actually it just might be a bug- awhile back I found if I copied a loop
to CFC, then worked the loop on internal memory more- that when I went
to copy the revised version over top of the original on the CFC I would
get a complete reboot and subsequent bad file on the CFC- Electrix
worked with me in diagnosing it then acknowledged this as a bug to be
squished in the next OS.

Yo MM, is it crashing 1st time or are you copying over an existing loop
on the CFC?

Cliff

CFC