Re: Looper cencus

On Thursday, July 4, 2002, at 02:10  PM, Hedewa7@aol.com wrote:
> my conclusion? what's critically missing from the manufacturers' vision
> is a
> long-term plan that includes education of the potential marketplace via
> seminars, clinics, instructional videos, and *functional* endorsements.
> etc.

I could not agree with you more!  It's the main reason I'm mad at
Electrix.  I tried (twice) via Damon to organize Electrix sponsored
Repeater demos in music stores all over, and was ignored.  I was
offering my time free because I believed in the product.  Why don't
companies feel it's worth it?  We need to start a "Knights of the
Looper's Delight" crusade.  A round table... yeah, I see it all....
We'll travel near and far in the name of Looping.

Mark Sottilaro