Re: SF area Gig spam TONIGHT 7/7/02!

>Hey,
>
>Sorry for the short notice, but I just booked a little ambient show at:
>
>Java Rama Cafe
>Alameda CA
>
>it's on Park St and Alameda Ave.  I'll be starting at 8:00 PM.
>Totally free.  No beats, just guitar/synth loops, very ambient.  I'm
>using this as a dry run for the Santa Cruz Loopfest show.

Wow, a little blast from the past for me. 10-12 years ago, there was
a little coffee shop here in Corvallis, OR, called Java Rama, that
was very friendly to interesting music. Played many weird and fun
gigs there, saw even more, it was a very cool scene while it lasted.
We're still lacking a venue with that kind of open-minded attitude.

Anyway, good luck with the show!
Dave Trenkel                                New and Improv Music
http://www.newandimprov.com         improv@peak.org