Re: Electrix/IVL petition

My guess is that's impossible.  From what I can tell, the Repeater is
ALWAYS in some degree of time stretching.  One of the beautiful things
about it is if you're in MIDI synch mode, it will chase the clock
(within reason) and you're loop will be nicely synched (after a little
catch up if the change is fast)  I think this is how it's Loop Point
Assist feature works (you can't turn it off) it's just subtly stretching
your loop so it fits.  It's pretty damn transparent, and one of the
coolest things about the Repeater.  I can grab the big turntable style
pitch/tempo adjust on my Roland MC-307 groovebox, and bring it up, or
down, and the Repeater follows.  A great effect.  If I wanted Multiple
DL-4 style loopers in a box, I'd just get a pair of Echoplexes.  Oh
damn, I forgot.  I'm going to.

Mark Sottilaro