Re: one for the guitarists [sp.]

Put me down for a:

Steinberger M series 6 string
G&L Skyhawk 6 string
Steinberger Q series bass.

I love each of these babies.  I traded the G&L in for an Ibanez with a
locking floyd rose system, and I was physically sick about it for a
month.  Luckily, the shop I traded it in to, allowed me to trade back
(less the cash I added) and it's been with me ever since.  The
Steinbergers are still my bread and butter guitars, though.

Mark Sottilaro