Re: D-Two Looper Settings

     Anthony, thanks for this info. From what I have read, the max delay
time
on the D2 is 10 seconds mono. I am guessing that the max time stereo would
therefore be 5 seconds. Is this true? Can you still do overdub looping at
10
seconds mono? Does engaging any of there other onboard effects have an
impact
on the max delay time?
     Thanks, Marc

In a message dated 7/14/02 5:07:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pantonio@pacbell.net writes:

> I think that the "external control" is for a footpedal that can control
>  bypass and tap and that's it.
>
>  I don't think that you can change these parameters.
>
>  But, there is a MIDI implementation guide on the TC website and pretty
>much
>  every parameter can be controlled via midi, so a MIDI footpedal could
>be
set