Re: Repeater clicking sound

It's not the unstable midi clock.  Most midi clocks have a bit of
jitter.  There's something weird going on at the beginning of the loop.
Sucks.  Maybe it will be fixed in the 1.2 OS... Oh yeah, I forgot, there
won't be one.  Do you're self a favor and use a different device for
your midi clock.  (I used the output of the AdrenaLinn this weekend in
Santa Cruz... that is until the cable fell out during the performance,
and then it just got "loose"

Never heard the click you're describing.  Are you sure your gain
structure is good?

Mark Sottilaro