Re: THE RACK. Keeping to together...

> and around the lump itself. You can also buy adhesive mounting
> widgets that are specially designed for tying cables to. If you
> haven't seen these, they're usually square with a double-stick
> surface on one side and a small projection on the other. The latter
> has a hole through it that you can run a cable tie through.

I've tried these adhesive anchors and my repeater line-lump eventually
ripped them off the skb rack case wall and then it dangled.  Maybe some
really big ones might do it, but I would be suspect; I used 4 adhesive
anchors each 1" square and they still came off.  I would recommend a zip
tie
anchor that is designed to be bolted on - drill a hole in your rack case
and
use a small bolt to attach the anchor.  Or possibly just drill a couple of
holes to thread the zip ties through - depends on how much you want to keep
your rack case "stock."
Jon