I have a studio!

After living for 2.5 years in a 35m2 two roomed apartment, I almost went
mad. I just did not have the space to set up my musical gear - and this
was especially the case once I received the Repeater, VF1 and various
other pedals....

My girlfriend proposed the other day that we move everything from the
bedroom into the lounge, and to give me the bedroom purely to do my
music.

I don't know why I am writing this,  but I am just blown away by her
understanding  and charity.

Anyway, hopefully in a couple of weeks or so, I will have finished the
new album :) I'll upload the album in its entirety to a secret FTP site
and let you guys download at will.

:)
--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project