Re: Repeater MIDI clock issues

One of the reasons I purchased the Roland MC-307 was for it's BIG turntable
like slider that controls both, or either, pitch and tempo.  The Repeater
chases is flawlessly (well, if you go too fast, there's a slight lag, but
it
catches up.)

I wonder if there's a device or something that could clear up that damn
weird
clock issue.  I wouldn't go as far to say the Repeater's a piece of crap
though.  My opinion of them leaving the OS in this state is on the record
though.

Mark