Re: Signal flow

lucky you, mark.

i tried explaining my routing (which involves a mackie 3204, repeater,
studio 400, and about 50 patch cables in addition to the REST of the rack)
to a fellow listmember today and the only way we could agree to
effectively
describe it in words was ...

"Very Complicated"

... which i must admit is a reference to a boardgame in an old Dr Who
fanzine i had. it just doesn't work right without a cartoon drawing of Jon
Pertwee next to it.

when i get some new tracks up on my site, i'll make a more detailed post.

Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com