Re: Momentary Behringer FCB1010?

> A question about the Behrinher FCB1010: I've heard conflicting things
>  with regards to its ability to function in a "momentary" manner - that
>  is, to send one command when a pedal is depressed (for instance, a note
>  on or a positive CC value), and another commands when the pedal

hi Andre,
 the 1010 does Note-Off when you release the, so it works fine
with the EDP.
...but  sends a single CC on the downpress only.

Soon I hope to work on some ideas to send Progchange
for preset select, and NoteOn with one press.
...by getting the preset right this could produce
all sorts of stuff.
...like "Instant cut the loop in half"
...or going directly into 8th replace.

hope this helps