Re: Loop approach: Loop as effect

> if that is all you do with looping, then yes, for you loops are just
> an effect. You would not be interacting with it at all, just using it
> as accompaniment. sort of like karaoke.

If that's all you do with looping, then yes, for you, Kim, loops are
just an effect.  As for myself, I honestly believe that if I am
listening to a loop that I just captured and playing in response to that
loop, then I am interacting with it.

To my thinking, there is really only one effect and there is only one
instrument and they are both the same, your mind.  Use it well and the
rest falls into place one way or another.

Kevin CC