RE: Using the Behringer FCB1010 midi controller w/ echoplex

> ...and the main reason the EDP manual is so confusing
> is because it's in alphabetical order, which makes no
> sense at all.

I'll be the contrarian.  I like the EDP manual in alpha order.  But that's
'cause I use it as a reference manual and not a tutorial.

> Add to it.  After each function, give a little real
> world example tutorial.  Maybe we could
> write them, and someone edit them.

Hear ye, hear ye!  Additions, I agree.  Perhaps a seperate tutorial
(Application Notes).

In an earlier posting I joked about the "Mel Bay Guide to the EDP" but I'm
only partly in jest.  Perhaps some of us could contribute a short sequence
of basic "lessons" starting with basic functions and proceeding onwards.
Basically, the EDP is simple to operate, after all.  It just has *so* many
cool extensions!